Monday, June 25, 2012

My Editor

So, im pretty sure that my editor was sleep deprived when he edited chapter two....

Lot's of places, he changed my wording, and then later said that it was awkwardly worded. Well, it was only awkwardly worded AFTER he changed it. And he tried to re-word direct quotes!!! I'm afraid to look at chapter three...

On the one hand, this means that I have a lot less to change about chapter two than it appears. Less stress right? WRONG!!! Now I'm worried that in his sleep deprivation, he missed things that needed editing while editing things that were perfectly fine!

I know, a lot of people will say, "then edit your own stuff!" Except that normally he does a wonderful editing job and I don't have any complaints.

GET SOME SLEEP CHRIS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment