Monday, June 25, 2012

Cover Arty

So apparently, even though the artist said that she was really excited about the cover art project, she doesn't want to touch it. She hasn't responded to me, and hasn't shown me anything even though she said she would a week ago. It doesn't have to be done anytime REALLY soon, but since she is AWOL to me...the project is now up for grabs. I have no desire to deal with someone who can't at least respond with an update even if it's just to tell me to shut up and be patient. Especially if that person is going to post all over tumblr about their new projects...clearly if you're on tumblr you have been on the internet. And probably checked your email and ask box. So I know you've seen my email and ask box comment. I'm not stupid.

So anyway....that's a pickle. I need a new artist who will actually take it seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment